Direct Community Management Welcomes You
Our mission is to provide responsive, professional, courteous and effective property management services to Utah homeowner's associations.
DCM handles all of your HOA needs, from board meetings, newsletters, and finances, to emergency property situations. We take care of the major and minor details that go into making your condo complex run efficiently.
- Attendance of Board/Annual Meetings
- Taking of minutes at meetings
- Preparation of board meeting agenda and action items with follow through
- Prepare and distribute Annual Meeting documents to homeowners
- Produce and distribute community newsletters
- Maintain owner contact information
- Walk-through inspections of complex/common area
- Send correction letters as requested by the board
- Handle information requests from title companies, appraisers, etc.
- Obtain bids for non-routine maintenance
- Assist homeowners with questions regarding CC&R’s and homeowner issues
- Review and coordinate common area maintenance needs with the Board
- Maintain corporate documents
- Financial Management
- DCM handles all of the accounts payable and accounts receivable for your association, including the management of checking, savings, and investment accounts. We will make budget recommendations and work with your association treasurer to monitor the financial health of the association. In the unfortunate event that collection action is necessary, we are experienced and knowledgeable in the HOA lien and foreclosure process.